Monday, January 16, 2012

Thinking outside the box

Hi. We're back. It's been awhile, and I do apologize. Is this the time of year you get creative? When the snow is blowing and it's just too cold outside to do anything, do you take out the supplies and play? We've been in high gear, making cards, layouts, and some altered art. Today I want to share a Graphic 45 decoration. One of the reasons I love their papers and embellishments is there is so much you can do with it. I found a small, wooden box at a discount store that I immediately saw as a frame. The box was painted black with Folk Art, but you could use any good quality craft paint. That happened to be what I had on hand. I let the paint dry overnight. The Oz papers are just so easy to work with, that this arrangement just fell into place. Very simple. Flowers and the saying, "There is no place like home" are from the chipboard embellishments. I used the 8x8 inch paper pad. Thanks for stopping by, and I'll be back later this week with some amazing layouts from Cathy. She has outdone herself! Linda

No comments: