Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Family time...

Yep, a family trip to the baseball game.



This layout was fun to make and easy too. I let the paper do the work... I LOVED using the Fancy Pants My Family line for this layout. I used several of the papers, including SON, the back of UNCLE, and both sides of DAUGHTER. Notice how I used the lighter part of this paper under the title. I cut out the swirl and lighter section, which made the perfect surface are for my Jillibean Soup corrugated letters. These were so fun to use. I also used the Fancy Pants CARDS paper, love the quotes! Notice those Cosmo Cricket tiny type letters too, they match perfectly.

Hey, have you checked out our brand new Message Board????? Love having my scrappy family back online. Pop over and sign up when you can!

Oh, and there is lots of awesome new products in the store. :) October Afternoon , WeRMemory Keepers, Doodlebug and My Little Yellow Bicycle.... love new scrappy supplies!

Have a great week! Check back later this week for 2 adorable projects from Stacey Michaud. Thanks for stopping by.

~ Dana

2 comments:

Erika M. said...

Awesome layout!

laterg8r said...

great title for a great LO :D