Monday, January 11, 2010

Love is in the Air

Or at least it will be soon. I'm so lucky this month to be a guest designer here at Ally Scraps when there are so many lovely new products to play with.

Bo Bunny Love Bandit is simply divine!  These sweet characters and gorgeous colours are irresistable. I have used Love Bandit background paper - how cute is that?!! (Just click on the photo for a larger picture).


I have teamed up the paper with the matching Cut Outs. Pink Paislee punch outs and stamps co-ordinate beautifully. 



The Love postage stamp has been inked and crumpled for a little dimension. The tiny Melissa Frances frame displays a stamped sentiment.



Lastly, I added a tiny bird house to hang from the tree.


Thanks for popping in.  I know Debbie and Dana are back later this week with more inspiration, so be sure to pop back soon.

Morag x

2 comments:

Erika M. said...

I'm just loving your layout - I love the Love Bandit line!

laterg8r said...

love bandit is great for those racoons :D

love the birdhouse :D