Friday, May 8, 2009

We have a special guest for May... Jana Eubank!!

We are so fortunate to have Jana Eubank join us here at AllyScraps as our guest Design Team member for May. She such an inspirational scrapbooker and a really sweet lady, such a wonderful addition to our team for the month. She'll be joining us for our online crop tomorrow, hosting her very own hour with a scrappy challenge and fun game. Here's a little more about Jana, and here is one of her challenge layouts, love it!



I love scrapbooking! It is my one-and-only crafty hobby and my passion. I enjoy the creative outlet it gives me, but I also love taking the time to reflect on family memories and seeing my kids' eyes light up as they look through our family albums. I have been scrapbooking for about 12 years in one form or another. I mostly create pages, but I also enjoy creating the occasional card or altered project. My scrapbooking style is eclectic with clean lines, with a little shabbiness thrown in. If I'm not scrapbooking, I'm perusing interior design magazines, hanging out at scrapbook message boards and galleries, or celebrating life with my family. I'm hopelessly addicted to chocolate, Diet Coke and Peach Fresca. My favorite comfort food is mashed potatoes with lots of butter and salt & pepper. I love to listen to Pandora radio to help me get in a creative mood while I scrap. If you'd like to see more of my work stop by and visit me on my blog www.janaeubank.com. I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 daughters and 1 son and have been married to my best friend, Kevin, for 12 years. We live in Bountiful, Utah. I am so excited to be here at Ally Scraps this month! Thank you so much for having me!



No comments: