Friday, January 9, 2009

Purrrfect Projects

We like to keep you on your toes on the AllyScraps forum. As promised, I am starting a new forum creating projects.

Now I know that there may be one or two of you out there that have a little stockpile of supplies! The idea is to get the most out of your supplies by using them on projects that are not scrapbook pages.

Just to keep you on your toes, I'll be setting a theme each time. We're kicking off with Organisation. I have started with a wall organiser, clipboard and diary (because I got carried away).


This organiser is very simple to make and can be done in about an hour (although it does take longer if you want some fancy decorations!



I have made some class instructions - you can find details of how to get them on my post on the forum.

I'll leave you with a sneaky peak of the clipboard - you can see more of it and details of the rest of the challenge here.



So why not pop along to the AllyScraps forum and see what we have been cooking up?

Morag x

No comments: