Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

A little belated, I know, but better late than never!

We hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Everything is slowly returning back to normal.

As we say goodbye and thank you to Kary and Trish, we have launched an exciting contest in search of new members for our Design Team. You check out the full details on our forum here. We'd love to hear from you and see your wonderful projects.

I will also be starting a new forum this Friday which will run every two weeks. We'll be dusting off our supplies and using them outside of our albums. I hope you'll join me then. I'll leave you with a sneak peak of what is to come.



If you are looking for something to challenge you in the meantime, check out Debbie's Bingo Challenge.

Meet me back here on Friday!

Morag x

No comments: