Sunday, November 30, 2008

November DT reveal!

Our November Design Team reveal is a Manufacturer feature. My Mind's Eye is one of the Design Team's most favorite lines of paper and embellishments! Good for boy pages, girl pages and holiday pages... My Mind's Eye has paper perfect for any layout! We hope you love what we came up with, and are inspired to work with some My Mind's Eye yourself. Thanks for taking a look.

Trish
Trish's page is a true example of girlie FUN! I love the super design, the way she used the die cut and the cool stitching! Trish used the My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 - Delightful line for her page. Awesome job Trish!


Kary
Kary's 2 page layout is such an awesome BOY page... LOVE the fun color combination with a touch of black, the awesome title and the pictures that really tell a story! Kary used the My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 - Brilliant line of papers for her layout. Super project Kary!


Dana
I just love these pictures of my two daughters first thing one Christmas morning... really shows the JOY they felt right at that moment! I used the My Mind's Eye Be Merry line of papers for my layout. I love the colors of this paper, the fun patterns and the die cuts too!

Debbie
Speaking of JOY, these pictures of Debbie's son are so happy! Love the look of triumph on his face, and I love the way the simple lines of her layouts really highlight the photos! The circles and the paper layering are awesome too. Debbie used the My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 - Brilliant papers for her page and the colors are just perfect for her page! Cool 2 page layout Debbie!


Morag
Morag used her My Mind's Eye line of paper to make a Halloween layout, love how her non-themed papers highlight the theme of her pictures. And, love how the simple design of her page really make the pictures stand out. I also really enjoy how Morag mixed up the My Mind's Eye Dreamy 2 paper lines for her page. Beautiful layout Morag!

Thanks so much for taking a look at our November DT reveal, see you next month!
~ Dana

No comments: